Click to Call

Texas Homeowners with Home Insurance Coverage

Home/Dwelling/Renter/Condo insurance in Texas


Homeowner Insurance covers your home, contents and liability. We cannot stress enough how it is important that you know and understand both property coverage and liability on your home policy.

  • Compensates you for losses to your home and your possessions inside it, and provides added security for your investment.
  • Protects you if you’re legally liable for someone’s injuries on your property, as well as from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy. In summary, it protects your most important investment and provides peace of mind in the event of a loss.

Are all homeowners policies the same? The answer is no.

  • You may be making high payments for an insurance policy, only to find out too late that you are not covered during a claim.
  • On the other hand, some other agencies may place you with a very basic policy without your true understanding of the protection you are giving up for a matter of a few dollars a month.


This type of insurance is for the properties you own but are leased out to others. This will cover the building and the liability only.


For those of you who rent apartments, homes, condos etc. this will cover your personal belongings.


This coverage is for individuals who own a Condo. The insurance covers everything inside the structure (walls in).

**Note that none of these policies cover flood damage. Flood coverage is purchased as a separate policy and is managed by the National Flood Program. You must purchase this from an agent.


Right 1st image

Locally owned and operated

Right 2nd image

Honest personalized customer service

Right 3rd image

Automatic Renewal Policy Reviews

Servicing States

  • Texas