At Hastings Insurance Agency LLC, our team can help Tomball, TX residents find motorcycle insurance that suits their needs. If you’re still not sure why you need a policy or what they do to help you, please make sure that you pay attention to the information below.
How Motorcycle Insurance Protects You
Here are a few ways that motorcycle insurance protects you:
- Bodily injury protection in case you or another rider gets hurt
- Property damage liability to pay for repairs or replacements
- Liability coverage to protect other people you hurt in a crash
- Uninsured motorist policies that help you if others don’t have insurance
- Collision coverage to pay for all collision damage
- Comprehensive coverage to pay for other issues
Extra Coverage Options
Note that your insurance can also include riders or additional protection types that expand its scope. It’s a smart idea to consider a few of the options below if you ride your bike regularly and want to keep it fully protected:
- Total loss coverage to protect you if your bike is very damaged
- Special equipment protection to handle custom enhancements on your bike
- Roadside assistance and trip interruption in case you break down
Texas Requires Some Insurance
Texas motorcycle owners need a minimum of liability protection or what is called bodily injury and property damage (BI/PD) protection. It won’t protect you, but it does help others in the crash. You can update your policy with personal injury protection if you need support here.
We’re Here to Help
At Hastings Insurance Agency LLC, we have years of experience helping Tomball, TX residents find the insurance policies that make sense for them. Contact us today to learn more about your options, and we’ll do whatever we can to ensure that you’re satisfied with your choice.